new person here!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
You don't happen to live in the ASShole of Wyoming do you???????????????????

chipcopp

New Around These Parts
Tagline
into sound/recording/and performing!
wow I didn't know I;ld get such a huge respons in answer to that Laatch guy yes I live in the asshole of the world we are 7ooo ft above sea level closest to god but we get must of the hell ha!chip!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Aw jeez, this is gonna be a long story. This guy lived in my house for awhile. more later.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ok , the Chip copp story. His father was an winchtrucker during the heighth of the boom working for Exeter Drilling, and a living legend. there's still people walking around shaking their heads about what he did with a winch truck. So Chip swamped for his dad since he could look above the tailroll. We became friends and for a good year he swamped for me when i drove winch truck for Cyclone Drilling, one of the best years of my life, my God we had a lot of fun. So, Chip moved to Rock Springs, ostensibly, to ruin every chance he had at a good life, and is now what i would call an accomplished musician. He has recorded and mixed some of his own stuff and is quite good. If he ever logs on again we'll harass him for a link. If he doesn't he's out of my will by the end of the week.