Need Help w Picking out some Capacitors for a New Cassette Head

MusicSteve

Journeyman
Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
I'm installing a NOS ALPS Ferrite Head, That I bought from Alex from A.N.T The new head needs some modification which I have a PDF file and Thanks you Alex Nikitin 20 October 2017 PDF file for this. but no BOM, so I'm Making all the documentation for this update .
The drawings is not the actually the real medications but all in the 4 high lighted path and only one path at a time is used for Bias the 4 different Tapes which go to the Record Head threw the OP amp. The changes will make it work for Pioneer CT-F1250 deck . The old caps are the Green ones. I thinking of using the Wima polypropylens? listed the caps needed below. what do you think?

Thanks
Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I'm installing a NOS ALPS Ferrite Head, That I bought from Alex from A.N.T The new head needs some modification which I have a PDF file and Thanks you Alex Nikitin 20 October 2017 PDF file for this. but no BOM, so I'm Making all the documentation for this update .
The drawings is not the actually the real medications but all in the 4 high lighted path and only one path at a time is used for Bias the 4 different Tapes which go to the Record Head threw the OP amp. The changes will make it work for Pioneer CT-F1250 deck . The old caps are the Green ones. I thinking of Wima polypropylens needed will be listed below. what do you think?

Thanks
Steve
You can never go wrong with Wima, top shelf.

MusicSteve

Journeyman
Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
You can never go wrong with Wima, top shelf.
Thanks Joe , what do you think of that circuit for the Wima , I'm also thinking of the changing the other ones to wima that are not in the updates and make them all the same kind and are listed in the bottom of the BOM
I feel a lot better now !;)