Nando's RG-9

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Elite-ist said:
stuwee said:
Father, I see you escaped the dreaded 666 :evil2: :angry4: post unscathed :cheers:

you may want to remove that first pic with your addy showing, thievery about.....
Hi stuwee,

I didn't sleep well last night. Got up to douse some water on my face and it burned. What's that all about?

Someone would dare violate one of the ten commandments and steal! Thanks for the advice!

Nando.
Your welcome, the advice is for everyone, some people forget in the excitment and take a picture of the box, I also might remind folks to be careful taking pics of equipment with a reflective glass face naked, unless your proud of your junk :twisted: , then by all means carry on :cheers: , I rarely worry about burglery, as there's a pic framed on the front door of Dale and I all drunk at the race in PHX with a sign underneath....Warning, This Residence is inhabited by Aliens with a perchanent for probbing :alien: :mrgreen: , I have some friends that don't come around any more....HMMMMM

stuwee

Elite-ist said:
I didn't sleep well last night. Got up to douse some water on my face and it burned. What's that all about?
OMG, quick have Geri check your scalp, and it's not 666 like most people think, it's 999, your brain reverses what your eyes see, quick sticks, have her check :cyclops:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
stuwee said:
Elite-ist said:
OMG, quick have Geri check your scalp, and it's not 666 like most people think, it's 999, your brain reverses what your eyes see, quick sticks, have her check :cyclops:
Geri took a look, like you asked, and the closest numerals she could find were three "0s" at the nape of my neck. She gasped, then I reassured her it was just the imprint from the chain of my St. Christopher necklace.

Nando.

stuwee

Elite-ist said:
stuwee said:
[quote="Elite-ist":22zeamth]

Geri took a look, like you asked, and the closest numerals she could find were three "0s" at the nape of my neck. She gasped, then I reassured her it was just the imprint from the chain of my St. Christopher necklace.

Nando.[/quote:22zeamth]
Must be a bigass gold chain then Father, links about this size 0 ?? Your hand does dip into the plate doesn't it :twisted: :eek: :twisted: