NAK 600 and Teac V-350C For Parts or Repair

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hi Guys ... still cleaning out stuff that was on the "repair" queue.

I've earned enough gray hairs to come to the conclusion if it is not making progress on the queue, time to toss it. Same deal as my other thread, since these are not working, I can't sell them in good conscious. If you have time and want to take a shot at them or need to scavenge parts for your project, have at them. Free to the first person who comes to take them or makes arrangements to get them.

I'm within the 12569 zip code if you want to come take them, but shipping this stuff is likely to cost more than what they're worth. Boxing big delicate stuff up is not something I have fun with. Especially since carriers are really good at testing packaging mettle !

The Teac deck's eject mechanism is jammed. I actually got it opened a while back and played a tape thru the headphones and it seemed ok; did not attach anything to the RCA jacks. That was a while back and I was unable to do either operation today. The capstan motor spins fine and the display panel lights just fine. That's about all I pursued.

The Nak is a really nice looking unit, a couple light scratches, but now the capstan motor does not spin. When a tape is inserted and any transport buttons are pressed, there is no tape travel. The VU meters alternatively bob back and forth between the left and right channels. I did not try to attach any headphones of the RCA jacks.

Al

Attachments