My great adventure starts tomorrow

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Hello all
I have returned home safe and sound. India was an unexpected super trip. I will start to tell my story over the holidays. It may be better reading for you this way than if I had just posted daily.

This trip was amazing. The wedding was even more. I now have a new family added to ours which has been an unexpected surprise.

We had did have couple of people in the family needed health care and we found it to be exceptional and cheap. Like an exray was about .80 cents us. Total hospital visit $10

We are already planing a return visit of about 2 months next year.

All in all a trip of a lifetime of which we hope to improve on in the future

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi Glen: Welcome back, home. Congratulations on the wedding of your son and daughter-in-law and newly-added extended family.

Nando.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
Well we have all heard story’s about this country. Some have merit and other are bunk.

We got to Deli in the mist of a forest fire near by. My wife had purchases carbon filter masks of which we thought we would need. Never wore them once. Yes there is heavy pollution but we managed without and discomfort. India has moved much of the cars to LNG and allow only 10 year old vehicles. They need to be certified annually. The major cities are vary hazy. Outer area not bad at all

Attachments

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
Hi Glen: Welcome back, home. Congratulations on the wedding of your son and daughter-in-law and newly-added extended family.

Nando.
Nando this will take some time to explain. There are 36 steps in the ceremony. This done over 24 hours.

I am going to wait till we get the photos there were 11 people taking professional photos a video.

Some titbits here .

Attachments

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Nando this will take some time to explain. There are 36 steps in the ceremony. This done over 24 hours.

I am going to wait till we get the photos there were 11 people taking professional photos a video.

Some titbits here .
Beards run in the family Glen

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
COVID has hit the family. All daughters family has the COVID. They were safe through the first two rounds. Even 10 and 12 year olds are getting this
A close cousin of her has passed.

The people there are resilient This is what they posted about him

It's not how you leave this life but it's how you lived! Thank you for the best moments, loads of love bhai. RIP

Fun loving guy.

Attachments

Last edited: