MOSTUBE ONE

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you satisfied with the life you're living
Soundsmith is proud to introduce the “MOSTUBE ONE” – a long lived solid state replacement for the most popular power vacuum tubes. Many years of development have resulted in this device, featuring extreme stability, automatic matching, no adjustment required, “tube” like sonics (2nd order products) with an automatic 30-50% power increase for your amplifier. Replaces the 6550, KT66 through KT150, EL34, 6L6 and more. No more wondering if your power tubes are failing due to age, or damage to your amplifier from internal tube failure.

Attachments

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Soundsmith is proud to introduce the “MOSTUBE ONE” – a long lived solid state replacement for the most popular power vacuum tubes. Many years of development have resulted in this device, featuring extreme stability, automatic matching, no adjustment required, “tube” like sonics (2nd order products) with an automatic 30-50% power increase for your amplifier. Replaces the 6550, KT66 through KT150, EL34, 6L6 and more. No more wondering if your power tubes are failing due to age, or damage to your amplifier from internal tube failure.
Is that a tiny fan on top? :)

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Probably not going there myself, I don't spend a lot of time worrying if the tubes are failing since most will last a couple of thousand hours.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I’m laughing…

Why?!?

Seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Jim, that's what they said about this young lad on the East Coast when he decided to replace the guts in a crappy old amplifier with shiny stuff he cobbled together in his lab. WHY???? If I have to answer that, you've learned nothing from hanging around here for the last umpteen years..... :)

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I AM a slow learner but the Mullard lovers shall not be swayed and will continue to mortgage their homes for NOS tubes.

This will sound nearly as good as a Sovtek! And we have 20,000 of those in stock!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I AM a slow learner but the Mullard lovers shall not be swayed and will continue to mortgage their homes for NOS tubes.

This will sound nearly as good as a Sovtek! And we have 20,000 of those in stock!

That's the spirit bro....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Jim, that's what they said about this young lad on the East Coast when he decided to replace the guts in a crappy old amplifier with shiny stuff he cobbled together in his lab. WHY???? If I have to answer that, you've learned nothing from hanging around here for the last umpteen years..... :)

This was tongue in cheek guys. That young lad didn't cobble anything. It was professionally engineered and tested.