More Stills….

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Yeah the record is in better shape than the cover. Plenty of reminders it’s vinyl however.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
I think I had that album. I had two peaches crates of records and the crate with my good records was stolen. The other one was still there. So I lost things like that and have a nice collection of great sounding The Association, Tommy James & The Shondells, Herman's Hermits among others now dispersed throughout my collection.

Tommy James was out touring when Led Zeppelin dropped. He got back from the tour and commented that the world of rock music changed while he was away from home. Yes, he was right.

Last edited:

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Just started reading Bob Spitz's biography of the Zep. Interesting how closely the early chapters track with Steven Davis' Rolling Stones biography I read a few years ago.

Indeed, rock music changed with Zeppelin I.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I just found and ordered it on sacd last week. Can’t wait to have a listen.
It is not the best mastered SACD out there but it is certainly respectable, I think it is the only STAX recording that I have in my collection. Rounder Records used to master SACD and produced some great work. Not sure why they discontinued that work.