MJ21195/93 and MJ21194/96

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Damn, just a year and a half ago Ed managed to cut a deal with Allied for 1.85...

Vynuladikt

Journeyman
Tagline
Love great audio, beermaking and pyrotechnics
I'm thinking they won't be getting any cheaper EVER. It seems the day of the high power "Audio Quality" transistor is long gone.

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I would be in for 50-100 of each .....It would be pretty awesome if we could put together a group buy and get into the 1000 price....or a negotiated price that could possibly be even lower...

Looks like Rochester requires a website address to sell to ya.....and I don't qualify to purchase from them apparently....as I am not a Reseller or an Original Equipment Manufacturer or any of their designations......so........ anyway, I was getting ready to pull the trigger on 100 each..

Last edited:

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
I used hunt left right and center for these parts. Now I support Joe’s store and get what I can there. His transistor prices are good and you don’t have to buy hundreds at a time.

So there you have my 5 cents worth on the subject

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
You are exactly right. That is where I was... chasing the 95 and 96s... Joe does have better prices on them than I could buy them for, so I have concluded that I will buy what I need, when I need it, from Joe. I think I got a little caught up in the thought of these guys being near the end of life...and buying them from Mouser for 7 bucks each for less than 25 at a time..

I've come to my senses now. hopefully..

Thank you Joe.....