Metal 10" and 7" Take Up Reels For Sale - Including Revox & Pioneer!

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Thread number three, here. This is a huge listing so just bear with me. It will cover several posts since I can only attach ten images per post. Most of these descriptions are for a US Audiomart listing if there's no interest here, so bear with its impersonal nature, please. I'm downsizing again for several reasons and step one is getting out of reel-to-reel recording. So I'm selling a number of metal take-up reels as described below. I'll listen to a reasonable offers on batches of five or more. See the attached images - which are almost in list order - for condition of reels. Buyer(s) pays shipping and Paypal fees.

Edit: status as of today - items which have lines through them have been sold

One 10” Maxell “Double M” Take-up Reel in Maxell box: $45

One 10” Maxell Coke Bottle Take-up Reel in generic box: $25

Three 10” Scotch Take-up Reels in Ampex boxes: $25 each

Two 10” Black Revox Take-up Reels in generic boxes: $50 each

One 7” silver Pioneer Take-up Reel in generic box: $75

One 7” silver Scotch Take-up Reel in correct Scotch box: $50

One 10” TDK Take-up Reel in mint condition with TDK box: $25

Seven 10” Ampex Take-up Reels in Ampex and RMGI boxes: $15 each

Attachments

Last edited:

AngrySailor

Tagline
---not quite right
I’ll take the pioneer 7” for sure! Can ya post a close up? I’ll likely take the scotch 7” as well.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Well okay. That was a whirlwind once I listed on US AudioMart and on Tapeheads. I'll edit each original post to indicate what remains. I'll be getting close to taking offers at this point but it appears I had/have everything priced reasonably as no one is haggling. (That's the nice way of telling myself I probably left money on the table...)