Members Audio System

MrAcoustat

Journeyman
Hi i would like a thread where members could post their AUDIO system, it could give us some ideas, none to small none to big enjoy ALL those nice systems.

Keep It Simple System.
Keep It Simple 1024x768.jpg

Chord CPM-2600 integrated amplifier & One cd player
Chord Duo     15.jpg

Acoustat 1+1 modified speaker
Acoustat 1+1 01.jpg

Acoustat 1+1 modified interface
Interface 07.jpg

Acoustat 1+1 modified interface
Interface 06.jpg

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sorry could not find it, must be my age.:grin:
I think your right I know we discussed this but I seemed to loose track of the end result,,,the longer you stick around and the more you get involved the more evident this will become,,it,s part of what makes this forum so relaxed

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Andre, in the Albums section of members systems you can post pics and leave a description. It will also be rotated in the random members system scrolling at the bottom of the index page,..

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
The Brits do speakers well. Not sure why that is but I like it..

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
They have lots of old places with small rooms over there I believe which strengthens the sound of a modest design.:home:

Tagline
Root beer connoisseur.
You can bypass the pots on your speakers. Is it making a scratchy noise when you adjust them?
I haven't adjusted them, because they've been out of the system for a while. Perhaps I'll hook them up elsewhere and do some work on them.

Apparently AR-4Xs have a recurring issue where the bias pots cause the tweeter to disengage.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
the living room is back up as 4-speaker stereo with CS-A31 and KLH Six pairs, and here's a TINY pic to save and blow up. The stereo sound of the TV setup is also back!

Currently playing: KMHD (FM) Mt. Hood Community College on OPB-FM (channel 13.3, third audio in stereo).

Attachments