Mark the Fixer---In the Hospital!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Time to pray for one of our own and a truly "Nice" guy.
Will have some more information later. MTF has given of himself way more than could ever be expected of one guy. He's a character, let's keep him here!! Thanks Guys.

laatsch84

Journeyman
Hope its nothing too serious. I say prayers for all ya guys everyday. Throwing some extra up for him. Get well soon :)

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Get well Mark. Anyone who loves vintage Pioneer gear has to be one of the good guys!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
The latest---

Lee,

I received the call in a very loud environment and thought I heard him say he was having trouble with getting enough oxygen in his blood. I believe he is on a ventilator although he may have said it is off and on. I'll be calling him soon and will post on the Pioneer thread if I can learn anything, more.

Bob (AKA "Robie")

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
an update;

All,

I just got off the phone with Mark. We were able to chat a bit. He's doing and feeling much better today but he's got a ways to go.

Mark did get a chance to get on the internet in the hospital and read all of your well wishes.

Mark told me to thank you all for your support.

He prefers not to receive cards at the Hospital so please just post your well wishes here on this thread. He promised to post more info when he gets a bit stronger.

I will check in with him by phone again on Sunday and perhaps visit him on Monday. I will post any new info or updates as he directs.

Please keep those well wishes coming.

Thanks,

Robie