LP inserts

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have some LP inserts and outer covers I think. Will check. Also some Phoenix CD cleaner. Make me an offer. More info to follow.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
100 of these .

Diskeeper 2.0 Antistatic Record Sleeves - Our most popular audiophile inner record sleeve has been made even better and we guarantee you'll love them! Manufactured from 2.0 mil anti-static high-density polyethylene, our Diskeeper 2.0 is not only affordable but offers our best combination of quality and cost-effective way to protect your LPs. Each sleeve is precision die-cut at 12-1/16 x 12-1/16 inches and tested with 200 gram audiophile vinyl as well as older, thinner LPs. Manufactured by an audio accessory company in Taiwan exclusively for Sleeve City, each sleeve is perfectly consistent in size and quality. Item No. 9235. Get a sample for only a penny!

Diskeeper Record Sleeve

speakerman1

Tagline
And this one I have 150.

Diskeeper Audiophile Inner Sleeve - Our award-winning best selling record sleeve! The design is the same as the old Discwasher VRP sleeve, which was sometimes known as "rice paper" - but better quality! Two layers of anti-static high-density poly are sandwiched around an inner paper layer providing maximum protection for your rarest and most valuable lps at a price that is substantially less than any comparable sleeve on the market. As always, you can get a sample for a penny!

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I hadn't even thought about them. 1 sample is 1 cent the rest are 2.00.Just joking. Let me sleep on it.I hadn't even thought of a price yet.

Larry

wkmc

Journeyman
hi,
to follow sept 1 post ----I hadn't even thought about them. 1 sample is 1 cent the rest are 2.00.Just joking. Let me sleep on it.I hadn't even thought of a price yet.

------ have you deicdeded (made up your mind)
could use a few(either that or snitch them from the thrift stores---dirt and all) or like ksrigg offer 150 samples.

so far i like the post here, seems to be i got your back kinda deal, goodplace to visit... dont find that too often...

bill