Lee

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
laatsch55 said:
DUDE!!!!!!!! And.......The Canucks won too!!!!!
Yuppers, it capped off a perfect day. Poor us: Geri and I got stuck in Vancouver because we were helping her eldest daughter move to her new residence. There was not enough time to get back home to watch the Game, so we ducked into a pub (conveniently located on the ground floor of her apartment building) to watch the entire game. And the same day, the whole 5 block area, near the pub, was closed for the Italian Day Festival Parade Route. It was pitiful watching these young Italian dudes in muscle shirts, gold jewelry, sporting a 4 inch thick wallet trying to hit on Geri`s daughter. Reminded me of my younger years.

Nando.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have to say something about this man. Without him there would be no Phoenix. I don't know how to put it into words. I have never met him; but I am going to very soon. I can't believe sometimes in this world there is a man like Lee. He gives and asks for nothing in return. We are all very fortunate to have him in our midst. My friend my hat is off to you.

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It's too bad I haven't met Lee and his family in person. Perhaps, there will be an opportunity to get together, down the road. I do notice that traffic does seem to slow down a bit on the forum when Lee isn't around. But, that's not for long: because we like to kid him while he's gone on his fishing trips.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I finally tamed that laptop you gave me, put 512MB of RAM in (couldn't find 1GB of that type while I was there) cost $10 and I uninstalled the AVG for AVG Free 2012...BAM!

So I'm slow. Now it kicks ass properly. An external HD and maximum RAM (if I haven't reached it already) would probably make it a decent media server.

I'M SOAKING IN IT RIGHT NOW.

Thank you Lee, that rocks.

orange

Tagline
My Pioneer UKP-7600 Supertuner II, fully analog car stereo featuring manual presets with cassette player, autoreverse and music search plus it's 4" thin mount two-way speakers TS-1044K arrived today after Lee received them and sent them off to me.

I get to use my 12VDC Tenma power supply to bring them up and try them out and that's pretty exciting! I will get some pictures up in the Car Audio section.

Thank you Lee!!!

orange

Tagline
Lee bought me an old Rollfast speedometer, just did it and boy am I grateful! I didn't expect it but after 4 years of wanting one for my bike it was so nice!

Thank you yet again, Lee!

orange

Tagline
Lee helped me get a replacement pair of Altec Model Three crossovers for my first pair of homebrewed speakers. Now he gets the originals to fix and money in about nine days.

Thank you once again, Lee!

orange

Tagline
Casa Orange would not be the bastion of Glory it currently behests for perusal of all citizens were it not for the House Of Laatsch!

HAIL!