I'm Here...now

avionic

Journeyman
My name is Dave. Some of you may know me from other forums.I'm a multi-skilled maintenance mechanic by day at a Animal Health Pharm/Bio company(Boehringer-Ingelheim Vetmedica) and a audio tech by night and weird weekends (Mon-Wed)
My work week starts on Thursday and ends on Sunday..
I retired with 20 years in the US Airforce in 1998 as a F-15 Avionics backshop production superviser.Met my wife while stationed in Keflkavik Iceland in 1994. Jonina and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary yesterday- friday the 13th..LOL

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Dave, VERY glad to see you here. Your pretty busy on those other sites, we appreciate any time and expertise you can lend us. Welcome.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Welcome to our forum, Dave. Lee is right: it can be entertaining for those of us who can endure the slapstick. It keeps Web Police busy with crowd control.

Nando.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Hey Dave! Well from one former avionic guy to another, welcome! I really enjoyed the reminiscing earlier. Psst.. don't tell nobody, but I sometimes still dream I'm working back in "the shop".. :cheers:

Good to have ya here! Yell if you need anything

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
avionic said:
Fast Forward said:
Welcome Dave Glad you Joined our Site,,,were not the biggest Yet But were already the Best,,FF
Whats up amigo.. :thumbright: Hows the pre-amp work'n?
I,m listening to it Now ,,,cant, wait to get the M-80 back altho the 2 M-50s do the job quite nicely,,,,Stiil can,t believe how Overboard you went to bring the C-80 back from the Dead,,,,Thanks again