I see no Technics SP-10 mk2 restoration

Logic6

Journeyman
I don't own a SP-10 mk2 but everywhere I go on the internet they seem to be very popular to sell and buy. SP-10 mk2 is very old but it is the gold standard. To buy one you must fix it, no doubt about it. or it is going to crap on you sooner than later.

There are so much restoration of PL amps here on Phoenix Audio Forums but no threads on Technics SP-10 mk2. Some of the parts for the SP-10 are hard to obtain but
some how the turntable gets restored. If you got some extra cash, instead of smoking or drinking or gambling throw your cash at the SP-10 mk2. The guys here will make sure your Technics SP-10 mk2 will be as good as new. On the other hand, maybe the guys here at Phoenix only know how to restore PL amps. In that case, cancel the thread on SP-10 mk2 and watch the super bowl.

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
“Just send your credit card information to help me get many SP10’s out of the country...”
-Nigerian Prince

Logic6

Journeyman
Hey, I am just as crazy, ok make that more crazy than you guys. Insanity belongs here, but it is a friendly place. And where is my lost SP-10 says the blind man. Find it, restore it, and return to me. Thank you guys.