i just found a gem

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Melissa Etheridge, singing 'Born to Run' Lve in NYC.... I wet myself, Damn she nailed it, Vibrato for days.... :cheers: :cheers: , the tape is a Sony Super Metal Master I got off E-bay, I'l make a copy for any Boss fans, she really rocks it up and down the frets

\ :sex: :toothy7:

stuwee said:
Melissa Etheridge, singing 'Born to Run' Lve in NYC.... I wet myself, Damn she nailed it, Vibrato for days.... :cheers: :cheers: , the tape is a Sony Super Metal Master I got off E-bay, I'l make a copy for any Boss fans, she really rocks it up and down the frets

Better you than me is about the nicest thing I have to say :tongue:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Rex Everything said:
stuwee said:

Copy cumming your way Paul!

stuwee said:
Rex Everything said:
stuwee said:

Copy cumming your way Paul!

Glad I moved so you don't have my address :cheers:

Jammin some New Order right now. You into them, Stu?