I can’t even afford a cup of coffee…

Lazarus Short

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Coffee promoters have been using the language of wine aficionados. I buy coffee at the local salvage grocery and make it up in my French press...for pennies a cup.

How the hell does ANYONE justify coffee @ 72 bucks a cup? Some people must not live in the same universe I do.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
The first is the price per pound avail on line and the second is twice what that stuff sells for per pound. But yes, I won't be ordering any. I buy the store brand tea bags since they are the same as the brand I like.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
The first is the price per pound avail on line and the second is twice what that stuff sells for per pound. But yes, I won't be ordering any. I buy the store brand tea bags since they are the same as the brand I like.

I'm a tea drinker too. My dad couldn't believe I spent 20 years in the service and never tried coffee. He said that was all they had to drink when he was in but since they probably had to boil the water anyway.....

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I was struck by that today Joe. Some internet writer was doing a story on John Stewart after the Daily Show...simply fucking unreadable....