Hi

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Let me introduce myself as the old Stones song goes.
I'm me. I'm crazy. LOL Certifiable crazy. I'm kinda rough around the edges. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry. I write crazy stuff. Steven I'm getting there my friend. LOL I can understand what you say.I enjoy your PMs. Yes I was going to tell you about that. I can write in code also. It is good. I haven't picked on Jerry for awhile.I have been to nice.LOL

Just ramblings of a medicated mad man.

Larry

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Larry: you hurt my feelings all the time when you pack the extra goodies in with some of my recent purchases from you. I mean, Geri doesn't pack any extra goodies in when she makes my work lunch the odd time.

Nando.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
That is just one facet of Larry.Yes I'm speaking in the 3rd person ;but it isn't my son. Yours is almost done.Just some things that should go in.

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
0ooooo, a fun thread :twisted: :cheers: :twisted:

Larry you hoser! I've meet some real pieces of work in my time, but you really take the cake sir :notworthy: right up up there with the Sarin brothers...don't even ask :mrgreen:

Your a man of few words Most of the time, but when you get wound up...look out folks!!! The true master of the Huh? and What?? Can give Lee a run for his money in the Hmmmmm department when his meds or off, but we all still love him despite all his flaws, a tru southern gentleman in every sense of the word, just don't talk politics with him :rabbit: or he'll never shut up :tongue:

A true blue friend, who I can't wait to put a big sloppy kiss right on his scruffy face when I finally meet him, I love you Larry :love8:

the stumeister :joker:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
stuwee said:
A true blue friend, who I can't wait to put a big sloppy kiss right on his scruffy face when I finally meet him, I love you Larry :love8:

Let em kiss your scruffy face, I'd be more worried about him wanting to kiss your :bootyshake: :cyclops:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Web Police said:
stuwee said:

Let em kiss your scruffy face, I'd be more worried about him wanting to kiss your :bootyshake: :cyclops:
Nah, He's not my type. I did my ass kissin' in that post already :rabbit:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Elite-ist said:
Larry: you hurt my feelings all the time when you pack the extra goodies in with some of my recent purchases from you. I mean, Geri doesn't pack any extra goodies in when she makes my work lunch the odd time.

Nando.
You would be a really fat Italian and meet Michaelangelo too soon. This woman is a saint and doing you an honorable deed of sacrifice.

You know that well because she drives a Buick GS. You have returned the honor and you thank her in many ways you can never fully explain but you know it is true. We are thankful you met Geri, all of us.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
orange said:
Elite-ist said:

Nando.
You would be a really fat Italian and meet Michaelangelo too soon. This woman is a saint and doing you an honorable deed of sacrifice.

You know that well because she drives a Buick GS. You have returned the honor and you thank her in many ways you can never fully explain but you know it is true. We are thankful you met Geri, all of us.
Steven,

I don't want to empower Geri, as I always have the same discussion with her: "Who's luckier, you or I?"

You want to hear something funny? My mom is always trying to impress Geri with her southern Italian cooking. When Geri asks to have my mom show her how to prepare the dishes she makes, my mom says: "You musta getta up early, early, early!" Geri's not a morning person, and my mom must sense it. What a hoot!

Nando.