hi from New Zealand

stereo coffee

New Around These Parts
Hi everyone.
I am a small manufacturer of audio gear. I enjoy jazz and almost everything in music. Looking forward to being part of the Phoenix community.

Cheers / Chris

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Oh, wow. Looking forward to seeing you around and finding out more about your stuff! Things are a little loose around here, just a heads-up. But we're a fun bunch that doesn't get twisted up over much, if anything.

stereo coffee

New Around These Parts
Oh, wow. Looking forward to seeing you around and finding out more about your stuff! Things are a little loose around here, just a heads-up. But we're a fun bunch that doesn't get twisted up over much, if anything.
Hi Bob
Thanks for the welcome. I build stereo opto attenuators , and have planned a power amp and integrated amp for later this year. I look forward to reading the forums focus and contributing where I can.

Perreaux?!?

Welcome!
No not Perreaux they are in the South Island - I like what they do though.

stereo coffee

New Around These Parts
Hi Perry
Welcome Chris, I spent 4 years in Christchurch with VXE-6 (LC-130's with ski's) and love the place. The Kiwi's are awesome and have better beer that any place in the world.

Perry
Thanks for the welcome, Yes its a great place to live, not forgetting our love of fush and chups :cool: