Hi.........again

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
Hi Ben,
Nando and I have had a chat about a PHX TT, or even TMD or TDAT if there is enough interest .
I will start up the thread next week.as I have a busy weekends work ahead before then.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Pat has really been suffering from ennui, so he has already offered to kick-start the next TT project. I will be assisting in any way I can, but he has proven quite adept at handling the project and he has led a number of successful TT projects. And this one will be lottery-style where the completed TT(s) will be given to the TT contributor whose name is drawn from the hat.

Michael B. does get a bit of skewering by us, but any publicity is good publicity.

Nando.

Netfly

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hi Pat,
Nice to meet you. I'm new to these parts, but have owned PLs for a long time. The 70's was the great tune era. I want to know, when did what I like go from 'Rock' to 'Classic Rock'?
Greetings,
Bill

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Funny one, Tony.

Getting ideas together to kick start this project:

https://youtu.be/9q5pl0Nf1Uk

I played this one plenty in my Buick Grand National. I had the song cued up in the cassette deck for a few mild street encounters.

Nando.

Last edited:

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
My message was one long link and I was trying to edit on my mob phone but just ended up deleting the whole thing,sorry about that.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Hi Pat,
Nice to meet you. I'm new to these parts, but have owned PLs for a long time. The 70's was the great tune era. I want to know, when did what I like go from 'Rock' to 'Classic Rock'?
Greetings,
Bill
When you realized something like I did...

Everything after 1989 except for female jazz musicians and a few guys like Clapton SUCKS.