Hey

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Man I have wondered about you many times. It is like you fell off the earth. I am very happy to see you. I just posted onto your K-1000 post in THs.

How have you been?

Larry

styx

Journeyman
Hey Speakerman.....congrats on the K-1000, it's a great deck. I haven't been on TH in over a year. The forum host was rather an odd fellow and I really didn't enjoy the place anymore. Anyway, it's good to see some familiar faces again.

speakerman1

Tagline
You have a PM. Yes My other is in the shop. I hope this is good one I just got. With remote and original box.

What have you been up to?

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Working. Phoenix now prints J-cards and cassettes and duplicates Am working with some Indie record companies. Plus selling the Phoenix tapes to the dealers. Alan of tapeline and Dr. Bo and Gamve are the Phoenix dealers. Jerry is the head IT guy. We have our own server. Getting 2 tape loaders next year and a 3rd later on. Just made a deal about buying 11,000 clear Type II shells. Another guy is going to ware house them for me and all I do is pay shipping to there. And pay what he paid when I want some. I have been very fortunate of having surrounded myself with good people.

I am so proud of this group of guys. They are something else. I don't think there is one selfish one in the bunch.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
styx said:
Hey Speakerman.....congrats on the K-1000, it's a great deck. I haven't been on TH in over a year. The forum host was rather an odd fellow and I really didn't enjoy the place anymore. Anyway, it's good to see some familiar faces again.
Don't you worry...

I'm almost to 2,700 posts since February there and I am a ninja referee. :naka:

Welcome HERE.

styx

Journeyman
jbeckva said:
Hey there! Larry let me have 5 minutes "above water" to say "howdy"...

Good to see you here.

(uh oh.. the warden's comin .... Ok ok Larry.. I go back to work... :mrgreen: )

Hey jbeck, thanks for the welcome. Nice place you guys have here.

styx

Journeyman
orange said:
styx said:
Don't you worry...

I'm almost to 2,700 posts since February there and I am a ninja referee. :naka:

Welcome HERE.

Thanks.