Happy Birthday Orange!!!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Rolling forward to another year on the Rollfast. Happy Birthday, Steven.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Thank you! Christmas and my birthday are almost exactly 6 months apart, I get my own presents and I woke up at around a few minutes before midnight (Neither Marie Osmond nor Olivia Newton John called though...it was calling plan hours for Australians too). My cat Socks was happy that I went back to sleep at 4 am.

A friend gave me $9 and a 2 liter bottle of diet Shasta cola and I went to my favorite mom and pop burger drive in and had an adequate double patty with ham and cheese, tater tots, diet cherry cola and an ice cream sandwich, my favorite meal there for 37 years now. Still have a buck!

Put a nice 3V vintage style headlight on my 60s cantilevered Rollfast Rosa the other day and it's PHAT. Rode at least 3 hours. Took my Walkman radio/cassette player that has two little membrane speakers and cruised with the oldies!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
HappybaBirthday Steven
Thanks, Lee and I hope you got MOPAR Direct Connection stents this time...

I took a dollar and got a couple 80s 46 minute Epitaxial XLII-S recorded with Colour By Numbers by Culture Club (yep) and Journey's Frontiers, as well as a later wrapped TDK D 90. Not any NEW Maxells out there and the lone thrift left since Salvation Army's closed wanted $2 for the same TDK vs. 75 cents for RCA C-90s. I'll take the used XLIIs gladly.