Gem Dandy

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I did 5 or 6 LPs. It is messy and time consuming well not as bad as cleaning them 10 times to get the pops out. LOL I don't know how well it works. Standing at the sink sort of kills my back. I can see how it would work. I get tired of carrying that heavy tt around since I only have one Phonoamp in service. LOL. Will do more tomorrow.

speakerman1

Tagline
It even comes with a bound manual. I'll bet his TTs sound nice. Not sure if I will use his lube. It says it will buildup on the stylus so you must clean it every 10 LPs.

speakerman1

Tagline
Be careful though. The treads on the faucet adapter are very sharp. I have like 4 cuts on my fingers. LOL Think I'll work on cleaning some more tomorrow.

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
It even comes with a bound manual. I'll bet his TTs sound nice. Not sure if I will use his lube. It says it will buildup on the stylus so you must clean it every 10 LPs.
Build up on a stylus is missed by many and they think they need a new cartridge or at least stylus. I have a cheap intel play QX3 microscope that works very well for loooking at a stylus, they can be found at garage sales very cheap.
stylus.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Play

Jim

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I wanna roll with HIM on yardsales.