face plate and handles

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
I could but it’s not easy getting stock. I’d gave to go to a bigger supplier and that means larger quantities and / or higher prices.

Those deep dish designs I’d have to make the knob taller.

Edit- copper is cool looking...

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
they would not need to deep dish like the actual wheel I would like to see a slotted mag or bullet holes one like you showed on post #40
I am also a big fan of these CHEVY-GMC-TRUCK-1-2-TON-15-x-8.jpg they may be too spendy though

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
that is what I thought I might scrap the idea or maybe I can find some one good with a paint brush

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
before I get my self too far down the rabbit hole how much do you think for hellcat/demon wheel style knobs

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
yes you are right I need to stop and slow down. you got my mind thinking and it is on a runaway. all kidding a side I hope I get to meet you some day.

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
Which of these styles are on your badass 4 X 4?
when I got the truck I use to have it had 15x10 bullet holes any way back in 2013 I was 20 got an inheratince of $4560 paid 950 for and put 1550 into it I really thought even with my disabilty I could restomod it I was forced to sell it 800. I was y 7 years youngger and dumber I would not say I am much smarter at 27 though still have lots of hairbrained idea kicking around in my empty head wish would have saved the money it may have been badass to me but inreality it was a pile of junk

Last edited: