Excellent Source of Service Manuals

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hello Fellow repair persons,
Many may not know what a great resource we have available to us when we are in need of a service manual not only on Reel to Reels but also Cassettes and all other Electronics equipment. I am talking about paper manuals that are expertly put together where every page is clear and complete. I don't tell you that these are Pdf files or free downloads- they often times are nothing but a bunch of Garbage. Try working off a schematic of one of those- they are worthless. I use the manual sent to me for the Yamaha K-1000 as an example.
Well I decided to not waste my time and went to my usual source-
Stereo Manuals.com. (http://www.stereomanuals.com/)
Again and again I get manuals mailed to me with care and professionalism that is unmatched anywhere. For those of you with tough technical problems that need very good documentation- I can only suggest a visit to this website to take the strain off of you in reading poor hardly readable manuals.
To Me, Rick Stout at Stereomanuals.com is the only place you have to look if you are serious.
http://www.stereomanuals.com

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I forget who I bought the yammie manual from. I have bought from just about everyone. I do have paper manuals and I have some on disc. I don't have the time to sort through them all and put them in order. I'm not buying any more. Yea right.

Web do you want to do the manuals?

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
A Sansui 350 (SM) would sure be nice.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Sam, I wholeheartedly agree. Rick is a class act and his manuals are second to none. Maybe more expensive than others but it's more than justified.