Enter microdeposit amounts

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you satisfied with the life you're living
Anyone know how this stupid fleebay thing work ..i have no clue..

Please enter the amounts that eBay has sent to this bank account. The transaction will be from eBay. It doesn’t matter what order you enter them. If your payouts were on hold, you’ll start receiving funds again, provided no other issues are needing your attention.

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
It is a verification of the account. You tell them what they deposited and if it matches, the account is linked. Usually a few Cents in each deposit.

If it doesn’t match, the NSA shows up to lock you in jail, and throw away the jail.

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
It is a verification of the account. You tell them what they deposited and if it matches, the account is linked. Usually a few Cents in each deposit.

If it doesn’t match, the NSA shows up to lock you in jail, and throw away the jail.
You mean i have to wait for fleebay to deposit the funds in my account then let the fleebay know how much they deposit

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
You mean i have to wait for fleebay to deposit the funds in my account then let the fleebay know how much they deposit

If you stayed away from the BAY this long, you should have dodged them for good. They are rip-off fucks. I have tried to end my relationship with them and hope to by the new year. I still have to buy some shit there, but I won't be selling much.

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
If you stayed away from the BAY this long, you should have dodged them for good. They are rip-off fucks. I have tried to end my relationship with them and hope to by the new year. I still have to buy some shit there, but I won't be selling much.
Perry i won't be selling shit on flee bay anymore

Last edited: