Ed Blackwood Builds a WOPL!

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
If that doesn't work we'll just have to brunette you to death!

Attachments

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Nav: That wasn't my neighbour, it was our town's by-law officer. She threatened to give me a citation for having the pool, but no warning sign and not having my yard completely fenced off. Next thing I know she goes in for a dip. I really didn't think she worked for the district. What tipped me off was she didn't have any identification on her. But, I took her picture and forwarded it to staff at municipal hall.

That backfired because I received a fine for filling my swimming pool when there was a Stage 3 Water Restriction in place because of the continued dry weather.

Nando.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Sorry to hear that Nando, that really SUCKS. You get a dyke in the pool and a ticket for seeing if she was on the up n up. As for filling the pool during a mandated water shortage time, well, I love ya bro but your guilty as hell :laughing5:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
So is the moral of the story to never 'plug' a leaky dyke?

NavLinear

Nav: That wasn't my neighbour, it was our town's by-law officer. She threatened to give me a citation for having the pool, but no warning sign and not having my yard completely fenced off. Next thing I know she goes in for a dip. I really didn't think she worked for the district. What tipped me off was she didn't have any identification on her. But, I took her picture and forwarded it to staff at municipal hall.

That backfired because I received a fine for filling my swimming pool when there was a Stage 3 Water Restriction in place because of the continued dry weather.

Nando.
Damn Nando! :king: What a great retort - and fc#king funny besides. I'm humbled. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Thanks Dennis and support staff. Too bad Ed hasn't posted yet, but I look forward to when he does.

Nando.