Ebay

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I bought a Tascam 302 a month ago. I haven't bugged the guy at all. He was suppose to send it 3 weeks ago. I finally get an email last week he is sending it. Then I get another one Tuesday he is sending it Wed. Well yesterday I sent him a polite but stern email. So he emailed me back that I got a deal. It cost him 26.00 to send it parcel post and 10.00 for boxes and things. I wanted to kill him. But I kept my cool. I told him I could have shipped it Fedex for no more than 16.00. I know he is lying. My stuff from Hong Kong got here sooner.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I just printed the shipping slip for the 707. It cost me 26.00 to ship 65 lbs. Will be here in 2 days. There is no way a 302 weighs 65 lbs.

Larry

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hi Larry,
The reason people who are up to no good take so long is that E bay does not allow feedback after a short period of time and in the case of my two cassette decks placed in a slightly large box with peanuts and then lost by the post office for three weeks, E bay sided with the seller even though he shipped it poorly. I guess you know my .44 and this guy better not get in close proximity or he will not be too happy for a little while. He is a definite crook and E bay support this type of thing. Maybe they should change it to Crook bay.

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Sam

You have a business. Get a Fedex acct and a USPS acct. It is cheaper to ship and Fedex is nicer to audio components. If they won't let me use my Fedex acct. I don't buy from them unless it is a fair price on shipping.

Larry

I hate peanuts. Sam do you have an acct. with Teac america. They only answer their emails when they want to.

Larry