Bottlehead DAC

Logic6

Journeyman
Heads up, this is the DAC to get designed by John Swenson. Years in the making, it will be well worth it and a big bang for the buck product. Coming soon.

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
Heads up, this is the DAC to get designed by John Swenson. Years in the making, it will be well worth it and a big bang for the buck product. Coming soon.
Thanks for the head's up, Logic6. Been throwin' around the idea of building a couple of Bottlehead kits. Might have to put this one on the list as well.

Logic6

Journeyman
You want to know why this is such a great DAC? You have to read the Bottlehead Forum. Click on Digital. Read the thread Taking orders. On the Digital forum there are several threads about Bottlehead DAC. read them all. Than you will get an idea of what this dac is all about. John Swenson has worked long and hard on this project. May he succeed.

Nick Danger

You want to know why this is such a great DAC? You have to read the Bottlehead Forum. Click on Digital. Read the thread Taking orders. On the Digital forum there are several threads about Bottlehead DAC. read them all. Than you will get an idea of what this dac is all about. John Swenson has worked long and hard on this project. May he succeed.
http://bottlehead.com/smf/index.php/topic,4086.msg54324.html#msg54324

Reply #276 had some good info. Any word on pricing? The headphone kit is interesting as I have heard good things about the Monoprice cans.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
And I better be able to audition it... I don't plop down 1500 on anybody's word in audio.......well....not very often...

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
And I better be able to audition it... I don't plop down 1500 on anybody's word in audio.......well....not very often...
Not on a dac that's for sure. I auditioned 3 before settling on the peachtree . I know there's better out there but like you lee I would have to hear it first.