Bench power supply suggestions plz

My Metrix AX502 is decent/stable, but it stinks when powered up and I suspect this is why I got it cheap - from a previous coffee spill into the case or something.

Needs to be small footprint, silent, stable, dual, cheap (<€150).
Not averse to considering the Chinesium stuff - some of it is decent.
Any suggestions?

Tektronix 503 series has multiple plug in modules that includes function /sinewave generators, power supplies etc. I found one at a local auction for under $50. I have an import split power supply at my Houston office that is a high frequency switcher. It works. Tons of stuff on EBAY.

EBAY Tektronix 503.

Tektronix 503 series has multiple plug in modules that includes function /sinewave generators, power supplies etc. I found one at a local auction for under $50. I have an import split power supply at my Houston office that is a high frequency switcher. It works. Tons of stuff on EBAY.

EBAY Tektronix 503.
Looks handy but a bit surplus to my requirements. Just need a ikkle PS.

I decided to just keep the Metrix and stick it at the bottom of the test gear stack. The choice and variety of PS's is quite overwhelming and I can't really afford the time to research the sh!t out of something so trivial.
I might do a tear down to check the components anyway, which means I can give it a good clean out and maybe get rid of the power-on stink. It's not a hideous smell by any means, but noticeable and sometimes irritating.
I'm quite sensitive to smells. *snif* :p