anything is possible...

derek92994

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
You don't ride in the pouch?

I can imagine he'd kick the ass of those that crossed his path though.
They can balance back on their tail and kick like hell, Large Kangaroo can kill a man. Have seen one bounce off the bonnet of a car mid bounce and keep going like nothing happened. Left a big dent in the bonnet and the car was moving at the time. The friendly ones are at the zoo, they will eat out of your hand, very tame animals those ones.

Might as well put a pic up of myself, that's my mother with me.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Thought you had almost kidnapped Geri for a second.

"Hello Mum"!

Last edited:

derek92994

Tagline
Thought you had almost kidnapped Geri for a second.

"Hello Mum"!
:laughing9:

Yeah Mum's cool, we have had our moments (as you do) ha ha. She still think's I'm her "Little" boy, no matter how old I get. She's done well though, I'm 34 and have never had to buy a single item of clothing, she hammers me with clothing on birthdays and christmas.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Mine always bought me 5 pair of those expensive Cabela's thigh high wool blend wading socks. Best thing I ever wore in my boots when it's below zero. 15.00 a pair and worth every penny. She didn't want her son having cold feet.

derek92994

Tagline
Mine always bought me 5 pair of those expensive Cabela's thigh high wool blend wading socks. Best thing I ever wore in my boots when it's below zero. 15.00 a pair and worth every penny. She didn't want her son having cold feet.
Wow, we never get below zero (celcius) where I am in australia, other parts of the country do sometimes. It got down to 2C once but that was with the wind chill factored in and that was very cold for us! There are boots called "Ugg" boots with a high wool blend inside part, they are very comfy in the winter. Average winter chill this year has been between 7 and 11c. Not comfortable unless the room is above 19, the amps and computer do a good job of that.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I've been in 42 below wih no wind here and a lot of 20 below. And it is miserable...

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
My mother finds the nicest stuff she can find, usually at a really good low price and gets me a new pair of New Balance shoes now and then at the outlet (NB shoes are US made and very good quality). When times were much better my family bought me lots of food at Christmas and I returned the favor in 2000 when there was a huge canned good sale at the flea market from the stock of some cat who was a survivalist and the world didn't end for anybody but them...mostly Albertson's store brand and a few other items like salt, flour...

My oldest sister was a young wife and mother so after mom and dad she got close to as much as I kept. LOTS of food for pennies on the case (10 cents a can)!

Right now it's kinda tough and I do all I can to help her and find what I can.

Last edited: