Anyone from Hanover/Germany

C.D.S.

New Around These Parts
Tagline
Italo disco junkie
Don't know where to post this, but im looking for someone who is or live close to Hanover/Germany and is willing to pickup and properly pack deck for me. Its because seller do not want to send deck to Slovenia.
i can arrange pickup for transportation to my place and of course ready to pay for pickup, package, time, etc,...
More info follows in 5-6 days.

Thank you.

mr_rye89

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Not sure we have any Germans here. You might try Tapeheads.net. Lucky is in Germany but I'm not sure if he's active on Tapeheads anymore.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

mr_rye89

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Ah, too bad. Some people take this stuff to seriously. Still, lots of Euros there, Andrej can put the bug is someone's ear there maybe.....

Its a shame I think. Lucky seemed very knowledgeable. Sam has checked in a couple time in the past month or so but sure would like to hear more from him.

20tajk7

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You never have too much tapedecks ^^
Nail files sort of works on idler tires, that gave a few weeks to order and receive new idler tires.
Fabric softener leaves a waxy residue, so not good for pinch rollers.
Not even always good for it's normal use, too much softener is not good for skin, also this reduces the detergent action and will clog the dispenser.