ANYBODY HERE WIND UP WITH THIS????????

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
if I had seen it sooner they would be "White Oaked" Blaclkface PL Pro 1000's.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
stuwee said:
Good Heavens :eek: , from a church? Rockin' bad ass church :twisted: . I love that black faceplate :tongue:
All that power makes the snake handling easier.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
If my music can give me CPR, a snake shoul;d ... uh....um......something.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Read his ad again fellers:

This auction is for a very rare and hard to find 'Phase Linear Pro 700 amplifier. This is the second of 2 of these monsters that I bought from a church here in town about a week ago. Cosmetically it has seen some use but still nice for its age, some scratches and paint flaking here and there,mainly on handles,trim and transformer on back, faceplate is actually quite nice, some other areas of mild rust but again not major, overall cosmetically 7/10. Sonically the people at the church I bought it from said it worked fine but they hadnt used it in years and because I dont have any Quarter inch phono to RCA plugs I wasnt able to test it myself which is unfortunate so I will be selling it AS-IS UNTESTED!!!! Im sure it will probably need a little maintenance as most vintage gear does,caps,cleaning etc. but would be well worth the expense considering the quality and rarity of the piece! I will be listing the second Phase Linear pro 700 I bought on another auction later this evening if anyones interested. Unit will be seriously professionally packed and shipped within 5 days of auctions end. My customers are very pleased with my items and packing as my FEEDBACK shows so by with confidence that my items are acurately described and packed with care!!!!!!!!

He's got another one, make him an offer!!!!!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
laatsch55 said:
They were both gone in ten minutes.
I'd like something that is gone in sixty seconds...

All I got was Andy Rooney gone from 60 Minutes...