Altec Voice of the Theater A-7 Speakers FOR SALE

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I have decided to sell one, and maybe two pair of A-7's. If anyone is interested either PM me or post here. I have a relatively new pair from the 70's made with MDF and having the 515 woofers may people desire. I also have a pair made with ply and having the 416 woofers. Both are complete and ready to rock...Price is negotiable, but I'd like to get my investment back. I have 1500 in the nicer pair, and about 1000 in the other pair. I can arrange the freight, or they can be picked up. You will probably want to do some work on the plywood pair. They need paint and maybe some wood filler....also one of the 416's might need to be rebuilt by Great Plains.. I'll be happy to send pics to anyone wanting them..

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Yeah! I never had a shot at the spare ReVox A77s at KSRV, but I could see them when I walked in the door...

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
OK....Here is a pic of the pair in MDF...the other pair is in storage, and not in this great condition, but I'll try to get a pic or two of them as well.. They are in pretty fantastic shape. I think they were in a church....out of reach any "little hands" and maybe some big hands as well... They have the newer crossoves...the adjustable ones, and 515 woofers..

Attachments

Last edited:

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Thank you sir. They could be YOURS I paid 1500 for them about a year ago, and I'll sell them for what I paid for them...Do you want me to freight them to you, or do you want to come pick em up ?

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
If I'm driving to down to Wise, I need to get this other Hafler amp working first. Doesn't make much sense to ship it when I'm heading that way does it?

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
Absolutely not. I'll load you down with stuff that needs fixed too. I have these TWO McIntosh MC2125 amps that have something wrong...just won't work at all. I need to get them running so I could sell them. They are super nice when they are firing on all cylinders..