A few new 1986 TDK tapes needed

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
Hi guys!

I am slowly assembling a 1986 TDK tribute "full line" pack- basically one each of every tape type offered in 1986 (which is when I was most deeply into cassette).

I have most of them, including some I thought were going to be quite difficult to get (like the HS-X). Bear in mind I am seeking sealed tapes, with the Long Island address on the back (12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY). I have seen many which are Europe or JDM but those are not what I am looking for (although exactly identical otherwise).

I am in need of the following:

SA-XG 90
MA-X 90
MA-XG 90

I will pay (reasonable) ca$h, or happily trade for something you need. I have a LOT of 1986 TDK SA tapes sealed (as well as several years TDK D tapes), so if you want those, let's trade!

As a side, I am thinking of doing all the SA variants from beginning to end, since that was "my" tape for ever (and still is!). So, if you have older (than 1985) sealed SA 90 tapes, I'm also interested. Thanks!

Attachments

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
With respect to the SA-XG & MA-XG - I have them both. PM me a "reasoable" offer and let's see...

(and yes - they are both Harbor Park Drive)