700B/Series II Bias transistors on the back wall

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Well, he didn't want anything but the original ones so screw it.... Saved me postage... I was going to be nice and give him some trannies AND the P-straps..... FREE!!! Cool......

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Seriously some of the "OEM or bust" guys really need to stop blabbering about their mantra and listen for once. Bet he also thinks the rebranded delco NPN "909" outputs are the best thing since sliced bread and should last another 40 years.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Seriously some of the "OEM or bust" guys really need to stop blabbering about their mantra and listen for once. Bet he also thinks the rebranded delco NPN "909" outputs are the best thing since sliced bread and should last another 40 years.
Yep, He bought ALL the old boards from the amps I WOPL'd, I threw in all the back planes and light boards and 5 lbs of the old drivers and outputs. He asked where the bias tranny's were... Had to tell him that they are not part of the control board but told him I would GIVE him the 5088's and P-straps... NOPE, he wanted originals.... Does "Fly a Kite" mean anything????