Weez all dun sunn stoopid

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I got wasted in Corpus and after driving the golf cart loaded all day, I had to get all the sand out of it to return it and I was standing on the side of it and it was too close to the RV so I reached over and tapped the gas pedal to back it up a couple inches and the damn thing took off, ran me over, went across the street by itself and hit a guys Ram.............. I ran myself over with a golf cart................. What a bonehead maneuver. The guy called the Po-Po and when he got there, he laughed and left.

This one time, at band camp..................

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Oh, hell. I'm gonna go with a golf cart incident as well - three of us at a dirt track/cow pasture/imitation golf course in Decatur got so ripped we flipped the cart while chasing a ball through the tree lines across three fairways.

ThomOfYorke

New Around These Parts
Jumped out of a window during a fire drill in grade school. Everyone was pointing to the window, shouting 'Do the window!' meaning 'Close the window' since apparently that was something you're supposed to do during a fire drill. But I thought they were shouting 'Through the window!' and I obliged. The teacher wasn't pleased about that but I never got the dressing-down she said was coming.

More recently, jumped a 9 foot fence after having a few drinks and landed on my ass, because it was a quicker way to get to the parking lot.

ThomOfYorke

New Around These Parts
How about drunken crawling through poison ivy?
That just reminded me of another stupid thing I did: I once ventured into the woods at night with a friend and we got lost without a flashlight. I was wearing shorts, and we ended up walking through a ton of poison ivy and I got the worst case of it I've ever had in my life. It was disgusting.

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Multi-day airsoft war...hid In The bed of the truck, got my uncle in the back of the head. Later he got me point blank in the leg under the kitchen table, still have the scar.

We also had a family reunion for my great grandma's 90th birthday a few weeks back, I took said uncle and second cousin to go get some artillery shells (they had been pre-gaming it pretty hard) it got a little out of hand but it was still a pretty good time......

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I was power washing the cooling fins on a couple of builds and they kept flying across the yard from the pressure and getting the whale spooge (heat sink compound) off them the easiest way I could think of so I decided to hold one with my bare hand while I used the other to pull the trigger.......... It deflected from the pressure and the 2800psi took the skin off the back of my hand, bled and stung.... I got a hell of a scar now.........................