what are you listening to?

Vynuladikt

Journeyman
Tagline
Love great audio, beermaking and pyrotechnics

24bit - 192 Khz FLAC...

In my opinion the best by Supertramp.

David Gilmour's addition to this track is still one of a kind.

Audio & production quality is still stunning! (having in mind it was recorded late 1984..)
Probably among three of the best mastered LP's I have. Exquisite quality recording.

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
Going to make a point of listening to this.
Really? :oops:

Be careful... it's dangerous stuff! :p

Well, not really... or, at least, not this specific album which is maybe their most easy to digest, even if I never really investigated the lyrics then I cannot assure you that the lyrics are exactly "safe".
But, on their first album from 1982 ("Only theatre of pain" which is their most known album, btw, and which has a more punky sound based on distorted guitar) , I am just 100% sure the lyrics are not safe AT ALL... go figure, I've read somewhere that, back in 1982 there in USA, some people used to burn quite a few copies of that vinyl LP, even if I don't know if it's true or it was only some urban legend.

Ah, the band is from USA, Los Angeles, and their best years are, IMO, just the 80's and, in particular, up until 1986-87 or so.
Anyways, I own all of their stuff, since it's one of those bands I grew up with... started listening to them in late 80's in the middle of my teen years.

Last edited: