700B WOPL coming to market

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I know somebody had asked me if there were any 700B WOPL's available but can't remember who asked..... I just scored a 700B to build this morning..... Joe, start kitting.... :p

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just sent my order in to Joe at White Oak Audio Design... You know, as many times as I have opened my goodie boxes from Joe, it never gets old seeing whats in there and seeing in my minds eye what I believe will be another killer amp and what I'm going to do to make it stand out and look as killer as it performs.

I think I may do this 700B for me. Has anybody done a chrome chassis? Maybe a chrome chassis with a ground attached every 2 inches, and tied in to the star ground, and attached to a 25 mile cable to the ground at the power station, and loop it back and attach it to the face plate with 00 gauge cable and 5 wire nuts....... Fucking brilliant?????

Maybe Emerald Green Chassis, with green lighting and little yellow feet??? Hmmmmm....... Sounds like the Wizard of Oz edition

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Trump did what??? HUH? :)
What? You're not used to it yet? He's the reason for everything ... :laughing8:

Got a hair cut yesterday. Price went up by a buck. Asked the stylist, new year price increase? She said ... no ... Trump !

Last edited: