Resistors/caps/transistors/diodes up the Ying-Yang

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I have a pile of parts I grabbed, couldn't bring myself to throw it away (YET). If you are looking for stuff, let me know.

I have a huge collection of resistors of nearly every value, many caps, and transistors/diodes and a bunch of OP-Amps (hundreds of 741 can type)

parts1.jpg parts2.jpg parts3.jpg parts5.jpg parts4.jpg parts6.jpg parts7.jpg parts8.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
of course you have been around long enough to know....
the second you dispose of them....
you will find the need for at least 3...
lol

As a matter of fact, I needed a few 100 ohm 1/2w resistors today, went out to look in the stash, and found a box of 1000................ Yep, score

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
is there really a thin line between a collector and a hoarder????
lol
i too hate throwing something away....especially here....where stuff is scarce anyway....
if something breaks....if possible i buy the same so that i can keep the old one for parts...

Very thin line. I think I'll do a lottery and jam a big box full of parts and draw names. Then, if a name DOESN'T get drawn, I'll send them the box... Hoard Away Guys...................

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Perry- I should see what the output devices are in my Counterpoints. I know they are discontinued but if you have a tray of them…

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I understand that, but if I can identify what they are/were I’ll take a tray. Large quantities are needed for close matching or the amp won’t work… (it’ll fry the outputs)

let me see if I can find out….

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Definitely a hoarder...Ebay lot sale time...then you won't feel bad about renting a dumpster to throw them in.

But hey, Perry you are in MN, plenty of electronics junkies up there. A CL free or low dollar offering will bring many for a stash like that.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Definitely a hoarder...Ebay lot sale time...then you won't feel bad about renting a dumpster to throw them in.

But hey, Perry you are in MN, plenty of electronics junkies up there. A CL free or low dollar offering will bring many for a stash like that.

I got access to plenty of dumpsters at some of the flips we have. I figured somebody would snag some of the huge resistors for a load bank of something.