Ron, Here is our cars

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Now, after all the trips to Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan for the last dozen years are over, I'm retired (unemployed) and all the toys are gone. Here is what I drive now.....

I blew all my money, on beer and cars and bikes......

May 2012 215.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yup, Just put on Judas Priest Battle Cry..... Sounds great. I was going to listen to Sabbath Heaven and Hell but the copy was not in great shape and I have my new Orto 2M Black on... Only the perfect/near perfect get to be grooved by the Black...

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
Nice cars...even if they were Mopars! I like the Bee.
No pics but I had a 70 Roadrunner with a 440 balanced and blueprinted. Other than that it was bone stock and did the quarter in the 13's & low 14's on a good day with street tires.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Yup, Just put on Judas Priest Battle Cry..... Sounds great. I was going to listen to Sabbath Heaven and Hell but the copy was not in great shape and I have my new Orto 2M Black on... Only the perfect/near perfect get to be grooved by the Black...
I used a $800 Soundsmith last time I played it Perry, it plays fine

The Heaven & Hell was a bonus anyway

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
$1800 '70 Challenger with the 440 and pistol grip shifter was probably the nicest Mopar I owned, that was about 1985. I could have had a 440 Charger for $200 more a couple years earlier. Rememebr when Mopars were cheap? I do LOL

The first was a 340 Duster that the front springs and loose centerlink were shot in and I cut up pieces of tire and used bailing wire. Talk about touchy steering, like move it an inch and you were across the road. That was a scary car period but it could burn the tires off

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Nice cars...even if they were Mopars! I like the Bee.
No pics but I had a 70 Roadrunner with a 440 balanced and blueprinted. Other than that it was bone stock and did the quarter in the 13's & low 14's on a good day with street tires.
They are too much fun (but stoooopid expensive). B body and E body prices are crazy.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
$1800 '70 Challenger with the 440 and pistol grip shifter was probably the nicest Mopar I owned, that was about 1985. I could have had a 440 Charger for $200 more a couple years earlier. Rememebr when Mopars were cheap? I do LOL

The first was a 340 Duster that the front springs and loose centerlink were shot in and I cut up pieces of tire and used bailing wire. Talk about touchy steering, like move it an inch and you were across the road. That was a scary car period but it could burn the tires off
Sounds like the ball joints and tie rods were fucked also.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Yep, so do I. Gas was cheap too! 26 cents a gallon. And you got green stamps too! Good thing, those muscle cars were thirsty!
We siphoned gas at the school bus yard before they fenced it. Used a 5/8" radiator hose and could steal 20 gallons in a couple minutes. We always smelled like gas and reefer