WOPL Builders switch Sale SOLD OUT thanks

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I'm paring down.

these are builders packs and come with 5 flatted shaft Arrow Hart switches, 5 round shaft Arrow Hart Switches and 5 pushbutton switches which were used on 700 Series II attenuation switches. that's 15 Switches for $100 with free shipping.

I have 4 of these 15 switch kits available.

it would be a pain in the ass to sell 1 switch at a time.

Thanks

switch1.jpg switch2.jpg switch3.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I have 1 sets left which have the round shaft switches (that will have 10 round shaft and the 5 pushbutton ones).

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
No Flatted shaft power switches left but the good 700B spun aluminum knobs use the round shaft switches anyway. You wont be able to use the aluminum covered plastic knobs in the power position.

I have 2 sets left which have the round shaft switches (that will have 10 round shaft and the 5 pushbutton ones).

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
No Flatted shaft power switches left but the good 700B spun aluminum knobs use the round shaft switches anyway. You wont be able to use the aluminum covered plastic knobs in the power position.

I have 2 sets left which have the round shaft switches (that will have 10 round shaft and the 5 pushbutton ones).
I’m in for a set Perry

J!m

Tagline
BOT
We used to clip Ty-wraps to get short pieces of nylon to fill the “flat” gap when we wanted to use set screw knobs on flat shafts.

A single bit worked great to fill the slot in a split shaft for similar use.

This was on guitars, but might help someone here.