Wiring the spk protect board from watts Abundant.

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
It depends on which you are doing
The 700 needs three wires and the 400 needs two
The 700 has AC supply from each of the transformer outputs connecting to the bridge rectifier and ground from the bus bar attached to the power caps. A 400 only uses one AC wire( either or)

Wayne

New Around These Parts
Yes got the link.
Included in this kit should of had the link somewhere on his parts
list that was included.
Anyway I want to thank all who had replied.

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Apologies in advance for resurrecting this old post, but I was recently looking for D3IMLAY's (Don?) speaker protection circuit for my PL400-II, but it seems the link I had saved to "earthlink" is no longer active. I hope the protection relay circuit is still available, but maybe at a different website? Thanks, Al

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Apologies in advance for resurrecting this old post, but I was recently looking for D3IMLAY's (Don?) speaker protection circuit for my PL400-II, but it seems the link I had saved to "earthlink" is no longer active. I hope the protection relay circuit is still available, but maybe at a different website? Thanks, Al
Just Bing Watts Abundant and his new website will come up...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Al, he's still putting out the DCP boards...

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
... and I'm not dead yet. Earthlink sidelined my account and refused to redirect it. The old site was copied to my domain, http://www.wattsabundant.com/ Earthlink? Yes, my first ISP when all that was avilable was dial up. Trying to build a new site. Steep learning curve and little time to do it.

I try to forward the BOM and instructions when I make a shipping label, if I don't get distracted with something else.