will these fot on a 400

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Perry and others probably have correct sized handles IIRC, no clue on those but 700B ones fit on my 400. Just measure the spacing of your holes at the centers and that will tell you if they will fit regarding the eBay ones

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
square body cause I dint want a plastic 4x4
Perry and others probably have correct sized handles IIRC, no clue on those but 700B ones fit on my 400. Just measure the spacing of your holes at the centers and that will tell you if they will fit regarding the eBay ones
I measured a while back and I think it was 4 inch from center to center

how did get 700b handle to fit on your 400

I had asked Perry abut it some time ago and he said that they would most likely not fit he also said that the spacing on 700b/series two amp are not the same as 400 he game me the distance on the 700b/series two amp and they were very close to the measurement that I had

also just searched amp rack handles and a lot of good things showed up just do not know if any of them will fit

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Center to center on a 400 is 3-13/16's...a 700B is 3-7/8's, and a 700II is 5" or 5.25....5" is sub panel to chassis, handles are 5.25..

Last edited:

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
then I F-edup real bad then 6 or more months ago maybe I measured for end to end case I did both went and looked on the adds and in the pics were they were measured they a pear to be too small bummer

Last edited:

K-5BLAZER

Journeyman
Tagline
searched amp rack handles and a lot of good things showed up just do not know if any of them will fit
just looked again and went through all pics and every thing that comes up in the search is either too big or too small

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
"too big or too small" keep lookin you will find "just right". Have you asked the guys here if they have any for sale or if they know some where to get them ??