Who has Decks and What Kind

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Larry,

RTR or cassette decks? I have several of both types.

RTR:
TEAC A7300
Pioneer 701, 909, 1020H

Cassette:
TEAC 112, C3X
Nak BX125, CR3
Yamaha 1020

Robert

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Now LARRT !!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY TT...... LOL !!!! You've lost me man... whats a TT.. and what games ???

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
We will furnish the tapes. Look under vinyl only thread. Graham will start in Tasmania then he will send them and so on and so on. It isn't only the music it is the recording styles. The more people the more music. In the end we can put it on a HD and everyone can hear it all.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I have a few cassette decks in my present upstairs system. Currently, I have three connected to my dbx 400X Route Selector. They are: Pioneer CT-F1000, Pioneer CT-F1250, and an Esoteric V-9000. The Esoteric V-9000 has seen a little more use than my other two decks just recently, because I've been recording with Dolby C and HX Pro, which the two Pioneer decks don't feature. I have many other cassette decks, but these three have seen the most use in recording and playback these past couple of years.

Nando.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Wow, just Wow! I never can get enough of that Esoteric Nando. thanks for the tech on the transport, it's very close if not the same as mine...what the hell is wrong with mine then?? It still munches tapes when it feels like it's hungry?? It's a state of da art drive system.

I would think that they are just about the same, Your V-9000 was made just after my V-8000S, Teac's last breath of the analog tape monster machines for cassette fiend.

That said, I march on with my Denon DN-790R (which Jer has as well) and my dumpster save Luxman K-112 and it's parts donor brother. Two Nakamichi BX-300's. A Teac A-3340 Quad RtR.

Many guests at casa de la stu have been smitten by the sound of analog tape, and have gone out to buy some decks...I convert the masses to analog :happy2::toothy10::happy2:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Here's mine, it's a Sony TC-U30. I don't use it very often. Does someone want it?

Mark
I would but Santa has ninja elves. I didn't buy them, let's not feel guilty or something. I can pack some of each, the cassettes are mine and I have at least 600 name brand wrapped, 50-100 clean used and dozens of Phoenix unmarked blanks from Larrt.

View attachment 6497 You're confusing Vinnie!

Attachments

orange

Tagline
Now LARRT !!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY TT...... LOL !!!! You've lost me man... whats a TT.. and what games ???
Now, Now...it's not what you think...

Phonographs only have one n---le.

orange

Tagline
Did I ever answer Kevin? TT is Turn Table. Games hum Poker? Don't have a clue. LOL
It was answered before me...

Two glitches...

1. Entered that sentence as a separate reply, it said I had to lengthen to at least three characters whether I added the LOL smiley or not.

2. It won't let you go PAST the smiley in EDITING mode period. I had to remove it.

orange

Tagline
In case you're wondering/wandering I'm figgurin' what to send ya for XMAS with some of the info here, while Larrt is wanting to send a traveling tape out.

I'm SGB (a Santa Spy).:computer:

orange

Tagline
BTW...

Akai GX-636
Teac A-3300-10
Roberts 1630

Teac A-2340 4-channel to be restored soon

Cassette

Teac V-500X B/C/DBX
Pioneer CT-3000
many others in various states

8 track recorders

Pioneer H-R100
Realistic The ubiquitous, legendary, if not semi-infamous TR-884, which I suspect is a Fisher?