Welcome Peewee420!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Well, now that you've found us whatcha gonna do wiffus??? Welcome to Phoenix, I'm sure you'll add some flavor....

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
This is my brother!! He joined tonight he had a lot of 700b time in with me. So I finally convinced his stoned ass to come hang her with the cool ppl not some super hot German Facebook whore that's prob really a dude !!! Lmfao
he's my real brother so I'm really busting his balls!!
hes a lot smarter than me but were thinking he will be able to grasp this technical mumbo jumbo better than me lol then maybe we can tackle a easy rebuild on this cheap ass pioneer sx-3400 I have. Or some speakers I have that are messed up

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I met a real German college age girl years ago at a dance club...not very social, just wanted to dance.

Maybe she was just Anjelika from the Hood und playin.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
That's awesome Jason! I wish I had a real Brother (your the closest thing to one I ever had), just have 3 sisters who could care less about me or my World. Have not talked to them in years. They all live in NY anyway. Welcome aboard !!!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Peewee. My old work partner is nicknamed PeeWee.

Nando.

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
Thx Everybody :)

Hey everyone!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I apologize for not being a good host on my own thread,but I got pretty sick as I was signing up...been laid up for a few days but feeling better. Now it's time to see what everyone's up to :) Nice to meet you all!

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
Thanks man,I appreciate it.....Actually today is a really huge day for me!!!!!!! I have officially been clean(off of heroin) for 10 months now, and am as of now out of the methadone clinic!!!!! Life is going uphill again....Idk if Jason had ever mentioned my problems,as he is ashamed of it, but I don't care. I'm proud of myself!! I got away from the devil that has stolen the souls and lives of too many of my friends!!!!!!

premiumplus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Stuck in the 70's
WAY TO GO!!!

Hang in there, man. One day at a time, an hour at a time, sometimes a minute at a time.
I've been clean and sober for 23 years now and it's a great life. There's great joy after partying.

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
Thank you so much,my friend....This last 10 months I have felt so much better. My head is clear again,and I am getting enjoyment out of life. It's like being born again.....

After 10+ years, I have my life back,now. I am free to make my own decisions,again. Not the devil I let take me over.....and everyday just gets a little better!!!!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Me and the white devil danced for 37 years bud. Methamphetamine, been 3 months now, don't miss it, and life is good!! Can't imagine kicking heroin, I imagine it was ugly....

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
Ugly doesn't even describe it,Lee....I've been fighting it to get away for the last five years :sad: But the last two were especially horrid....perpetually sick! It was like the flu times 100. Ended up in the hospital about 10 times from being dehydrated and just about died from pneumonia. But it's all behind me,now :smile: Keep on keepin on,because I never thought I would live to see this day,honestly :) And crystal is no joke,either... :-( so Good Luck to you,brother!!!!!!

Northwinds

Tagline
Me and the white devil danced for 37 years bud. Methamphetamine, been 3 months now, don't miss it, and life is good!! Can't imagine kicking heroin, I imagine it was ugly....
Cocaine was my downfall, eventually did 5 years in prison over that shit (arrested in 1989 the day after my Dad died). Got out in 1993 for Work release, did the final year on that and finsihed my parole early 3 years early (my parole officers loved me, siad I was one of their few cases they did not have to keep an eye on). It was funny, I kicked coke after I looked in the mirror and did not like what I saw. Too late though as I was already being investigated. Have not touched it since. Don't even really drink but I love my green. Keeps me sane since my mind races when I get stressed and that is the only thing that calms me down

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Crystal doesn't have the physiological hold on ya that heroin does. I've been there to help some friends kick and the only thing that was worse was scrubbing my wifes healing burns while she screamed because they wouldn't give her morphine because she was an addict, worse 6 months of my life. Hit the street and before every bandage change I'd hit her with a half a gram of pure rocket fuel, while she was in the ozone i'd try to get done......sometimes I did...

Northwinds

Tagline
Crystal doesn't have the physiological hold on ya that heroin does. I've been there to help some friends kick and the only thing that was worse was scrubbing my wifes healing burns while she screamed because they wouldn't give her morphine because she was an addict, worse 6 months of my life. Hit the street and before every bandage change I'd hit her with a half a gram of pure rocket fuel, while she was in the ozone i'd try to get done......sometimes I did...
I only messed with crystal once... when I was in Kentucky visiting friends I had asked about coke and gave a dude $50 for an 8 ball and he came back with a bag full of rock. I was like WTF is this??? We were trying to smoke it LOL. I ended up giving almost all of it away

Did heroin once, it was the killer shit from NYC (this was about 1986). After I sniffed a bag, I waiting in anticipation of puking and basically my body would not let me get high off it because of my anxiety over worrying about symptoms. I am glad of that to this day. My other buddies were all puking and nodding off happily. I sat and smoked an 8th of skunk while they were in lala land LMAO

Peewee420

Journeyman
Tagline
Hippy(non patchouli)
My god,that would be terrible to have to do that....I could only imagine. And you are so right about the physiological addiction,because I started young and spent a few years on blow,dabbled in meth,but heroin.......that was my love and my life from the second we met.

Northwinds

Tagline
My god,that would be terrible to have to do that....I could only imagine. And you are so right about the physiological addiction,because I started young and spent a few years on blow,dabbled in meth,but heroin.......that was my love and my life from the second we met.
Man, I hope you left that love of your life in the past. I have lost a few friends over the years to heroin (and heroin mixed with speed). I miss them all to this day and still can't believe they basically killed themselves over a drug