Walmart - I did not know that!

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Surprised me today - Walmart sells phono cartridges at a decent price.

Looking for an AT 440MLA and found Walmart sells them online with free delivery and in store pickup - go figure!

Not a bad price either - $183.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Surprised me today - Walmart sells phono cartridges at a decent price.

Looking for an AT 440MLA and found Walmart sells them online with free delivery and in store pickup - go figure!

Not a bad price either - $183.
Outstanding Cartridge. Can't be beaten for price/performance ratio. About the same price I paid for mine from LP Gear.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I don't know if you have a chain in your area called "Best Buy" or not, but they're selling vinyl! They sell everything from computers to refrigerators. Good to see that vinyl is creeping back into the public retail stores.

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I did not see the cartridge in that list. You can also get most AT needles for less than that with FREE SHIPPING from eBay seller needledaddy1 http://stores.ebay.com/NEEDLE-DADDY

Don't waste your time on Walmart. You should be able to find these things locally or at least within 50 miles if you look.

30Weight

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I'll second the NeedleDaddy source,ordered from them before.Happy customer here.I bought a TT awhile back,bad cartridge.No mfg markings on it.Sent them a couple of pics of the cartridge.They matched it and sent the correct one,reasonably priced too.Can't beat that for customer service.