transistores para phase linear 700b

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Veo que Perry está de vuelta en la ciudad. ¿Cómo fue el viaje a Minnesota y otras partes salvajes ir? Tienes mucho que hacer para ponerte al día. Todos aprendimos español mientras te habías ido y ahora todo el foro sólo mensajes en español.

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Me ayesa verte de vuelta Perry. Recogí un par de los ventiladores que recomiendas: funcionan bien y no son demasiado costosos. Tienes mucho que recoger ya que te perdiste nuestras clases de español.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
[QUOTE = "Gepetto, post: 276859, member: 52"] I see that Perry is back in town. How did the trip to Minnesota and other wild parts go? You have a lot to do to catch up. We all learned Spanish while you were gone and now the entire forum only posts in Spanish. [/ QUOTE]

All is good Joe, you'll have to penalize me for lack of "Non Habla" Even being down here on the border for half my life didn't help. Looks like we may be packing for a move back to Mn..... The wife got me drunk and made me promise....... I'm not looking forward to packing the amp shack. Maybe I'll sell some test equipment and stuff.