transistores para phase linear 700b

hola amigos hoy compre una 700b rota cuales son los mejores transistores? atras tiene; NEC 2SD555 Q41C, F PL909 631, RCA 66546, RCA 66430, MJ15024G BM1449. tengo que remplasar 4 pero no se cual comprar ???? lleva 24 iguales? gracias

20210627_233526.jpg

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
hola amigos hoy compre una 700b rota cuales son los mejores transistores? atras tiene; NEC 2SD555 Q41C, F PL909 631, RCA 66546, RCA 66430, MJ15024G BM1449. tengo que remplasar 4 pero no se cual comprar ???? lleva 24 iguales? gracias

View attachment 51660
hola, los mejores transistores para usar son los transistores MJ21196G en todas las filas por encima de la fila inferior más. En las columnas 2 y 4, debe utilizar un transistor de tipo RCA410 en la posición inferior. En las columnas 1 y 3 también puede usar MJ21196G.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Tenemos que ampliar nuestros horizontes en el foro y dar la bienvenida a todos los fanáticos de la fase lineal, independientemente de dónde se encuentren en el mundo. Además, es mejor que Babble para recoger un poco de español en el camino.

[QUOTE = "Gepetto, post: 276599, member: 52"] hola, los mejores transistores para usar son los transistores MJ21196G en todas las filas por encima de la fila inferior más. En las columnas 2 y 4, debe utilizar un transistor de tipo RCA410 en la posición inferior. En las columnas 1 y 3 también puede usar MJ21196G. [/ QUOTE]
Muchas gracias

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
"hello, the best transistors to use are the MJ21196G transistors on all rows above the bottom row more. For columns 2 and 4, you must use a transistor type RCA410 in the lower position. In columns 1 and 3 you can also use MJ21196G."
and
"We need to broaden our horizons in the forum and welcome all linear phase fans, no matter where they are in the world. Also, it is better than Babble to pick up some Spanish on the way."

Quedan 2 días para saber lo xenófobos que son en este foro, gracias a mlucitt, jbeckva donde no te sientes bien de ahí te vas. gracias al resto especialmente a gepetto.

Il reste 2 jours pour savoir à quel point ils sont xénophobes dans ce forum, merci à mlucitt, jbeckva où tu ne te sens pas bien à partir de là. grâce au reste surtout à gepetto.

Осталось 2 дня, чтобы узнать, насколько они ксенофобны на этом форуме, благодаря mlucitt, jbeckva, годе нсоде. спасибо остальным, особенно gepetto.

还剩 2 天 的 时间 来 了解 他们 在 这个 论坛 中 的 仇外 心理 , 感谢 mlucitt 、 jbeckva , 您 从 那里 开始 感觉 不 舒服。 感谢 其他 人 , 尤其 是 gepetto。

Rimangono 2 giorni per sapere quanto sono xenofobi in questo forum, grazie a mlucitt, jbeckva dove non ti senti bene da lì vai. grazie per il resto soprattutto a gepetto.

נותרו יומיים לדעת עד כמה הם שנאת זרים בפורום זה, הודות ל- mlucitt, jbeckva, שם אתה לא מרגיש טוב משם אתה הולך. תודה לשאר במיוחד לפפטו.

te lo puse en varios idiomas huevon

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Interesting - all say the same thing with the exception of the last line. Chinese doesn't translate as well as the others...

"There are 2 days left to find out how xenophobic they are in this forum, thanks to mlucitt, jbeckva where you don't feel well, that's where you go. thanks to the rest especially to gepetto"

Spanish
French
Russian
Chinese
Italian
Hebrew

The last sentence is interesting too.

"I put it in several languages huevon"

There are many different translations for huevon - seems to be regional. I've heard this word used in a negative way tho...:oops:

ciao

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I don't see where Jer and Mark are being xenophobic...it's not in their nature. Must be a translation error...

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Well, I've seen enough to know a damn troll in any language when I see one. FYI he was IM'd and quite respectfully asked to be considerate after actually reporting Mark's post with what I could tell was another so called xenophobe accusation.

I gave him the opposite scenario to think about - to where I would personally be trying to speak the local language in a foreign country both to help those help me and as a sign of respect. But as he's NOT even attempting to do here, and instead flies off the handle.. I'll just chalk it up to a typical goddamn internet keyboard warrior in all respects. He walked in with a chip on his shoulder, and now he's walking right back out.

He's out of here.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Btw.. maybe this didn't translate right. but damn if I know.. here's what I sent that asshole. (can't quite recall all so I had to translate it all back)

Sir,
I am using google translate to submit this answer so bear with me. As the actual creator of this forum, whose first owner passed away, I welcome you. But, since I was also quite familiar with online behavior even before the internet was popular (Fidonet, have you heard of that?), There is a test that I apply to all conflicts. That is, when someone joins it is as if they were entering the house, apartment, etc. of a person, you do not enter, invite yourself and try to change the wallpaper. Instead, they are invited until the host thinks otherwise. While you are welcome here, remember that there are others from other origins, religions, beliefs and, of course, countries. I personally have traveled quite a bit even since I was 2 years old living in Morocco, and I have been to Diego García B.I.O.T. I have seen a lot and I have experienced a lot. I hope you understand the meaning of this message. It is not to take sides, but be a kind guest and do not assume that other members have ill will for you: they too have backgrounds, education and different views of the world.

You may want to consider using Google Translate to better communicate here. A rule that I would also follow abroad is to try to speak the predominant language in the place where I am. It shows respect to those I try to address.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to discuss with me further, my friend