Thorens Pro 520

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
His other Thorens....and other goodies. A pair of 7B's...a D500. ..a Rowland pre and power amp....a Threshold T3 pre...a Dahlquist LP1... and a Wadia 861 CD player.

Attachments

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
My panties are all knotted up and twisted :occasion5: , just the fact that I sat in the room with that Thorens Pro 520 makes me very moist!! It is gorgeous!! Priceless in my humble opinion!

I can't wait for him to work his magic on my Thorens :blob8:

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
My panties are all knotted up and twisted :occasion5: , just the fact that I sat in the room with that Thorens Pro 520 makes me very moist!! It is gorgeous!! Priceless in my humble opinion!

I can't wait for him to work his magic on my Thorens :blob8:
So - where do your panties knot up at? :shaking: I had to ask.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
So - where do your panties knot up at? :shaking: I had to ask.
Right behind the nutsack, on a serious note, my nips went to full high beam as well!! This is a very rare, highly sought after rig! Kind of a swan song when things analog were not appreciated in the new 'digital world' of the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Of course, Thorens wasn't fooled and kept at it, Bless them!

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Way too much, especially now that we have female members...BTW, where's what's-her-name been since she won that nice amp? Laz hasn't seen a word.
Michele was on here yesterday from what I see in her profile. She probably reads more then she posts, same deal on AK. Last I heard from her she asked me if Lee was starting her amp yet. I think she is afraid to ask about it LOL

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I dont think Michelle needs to worry. I'm sure she'll get her amp.

Good things come to those that wait.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Michelle was not afraid to ask. She's PM'd me twice with plenty of time in between. She's being very patient. I promised we'd start on hers next week...which means Bubba's will be done this weekend...

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Michelle was not afraid to ask. She's PM'd me twice with plenty of time in between. She's being very patient. I promised we'd start on hers next week...which means Bubba's will be done this weekend...
Shit!...really? Gonna have to get some cash together for you then. Fucking exchange is brutal right now too.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ben, you can take delivery whenever you want to....I'm OK with sitting on it awhile...no sweat Bud.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Hrrm that might be an idea. Wouldnt mind seeing the exchange even up a little. 20 cents on the dollar is a heavy rate.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Stores around here bitch even if you try to hand them a Canadian quarter as partial payment. I have a couple of those "loonies" and the other coin that is silver colored on the outside but a copper looking center, local stores won't accept them. Personally, I think that is stupid and I am stuck with Canadian money I can't spend. A buck is a buck right? Not when a buck is a loonie apparently

I still say the Canadian dime is still the coolest coin period